- No need to drive anywhere; the technician will come to his door step with the equipment to install.
- Sleeping as he normally sleeps in his home , his room, his own bed.
- High accuracy in result as no new changes are going to affect the patient.
- No technician is needed to watch him during sleep.
- Complete privacy for the patient.
- Patient can move freely inside the house and heads towards sleep whenever he
Testing at home provides sleep data that takes into account everything from pillows, blankets, and bedding to light, noise, and temperature variation, these factors can and do impact sleep quality, and an assessment while in the natural environment of a patient can be very helpful to give us the most accurate data.